Friday, January 8, 2010

WOW! Has it really been two months???

I just realized that my last post was two months ago! I am super thankful that I have been so busy- but I should never be too busy to post videos of all my beautiful (and wonderful!!) clients! So here is a post of a few things: and of course- more to come later!

The Melinder Family-
Such a SWEET family!..If you have never met them- you are missing out BIG time! They are incredibly kind and so wonderful to be around. Robbie and Elizabeth have three GORGEOUS girls- and two sweet four legged girls too!!! Thank you Melinder Family for asking me to do family portraits of you guys...you are WONDERFUL!!!!


Gracylu Originals
This past week I had the chance to work with an awesome local vendor (Tristian) who is the owner of Gracylu Originals. You can see her at the end of the video- she is GORGEOUS one in the black dress and the fabulously huge coutoure headpeice! She makes awesome bows for children and she has just started a new bridal line...Check out her blog: www.bowsandmorebygracylu.blogspot.com


The Ciranni Family
My Aunt asked me to do a few super quick portraits of her side of the family for their Christmas Portraits! They are one awesome Italian family (and YES- they know how to cook!!!) My aunt makes a MEAN Italian Stuffing! (Maybe someday I will steal the recipie from her and post it online so you guys can get a glimpse of the awesome-ness!) Here is their video:


Becky and Travis (Layla, Cash and Baby P!)
Travis and Becky are good friends of my husband and I. Travis and Becky are one of the sweetest couples I know!..I absolutely can't wait to see this baby (they are waiting to find out what they are having!)..I know whether it is a girl or boy- they are going to be one COOL kid!!! Congrats you two on the sweetest adventure of your life...Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of it!

No comments: