Thursday, April 8, 2010

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.” Kevin Arnold

One of my best friends, Shelly, (the who was brave enough to backpack Europe with me in February) titled my blog today: “Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.” How true is that? Having Portraits taken is a way to have a memory that you can hold in your hands (and your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will get to hold in their hands as well!) As a photographer, it is such an incredible honor and blessing to create memories for my clients, and their future generations!
It's been a very busy and fun week around the studio! Not only has the weather been incredible for the outdoor sessions, the indoor ones were loads of fun as well! Here are a few sessions from this week:

Sweet Ava
Little Ava came to be photographed for her 6 month session. Ava was one of my favorite sessions that I have ever had! This little piece of sunshine completely made my day...Her laugh will melt your heart in a split second! Thank you Duane for sending her to me!..And Brittney, your baby girl is absolutely amazing!


Kyra
Kyra, her mom and I headed down to Galveston this week to take her senior portraits! We had an incredible time! Kyra is such a fun loving, free spirited girl who I KNOW is going to do great things in her life. Kyra, thank you for asking me to photograph you! You are so sweet, and I am SO proud of you!


Baby Macie
It has been such a joy to see how the lives of those around me are always changing and growing! I went to high school with Macie's mommy (Brittney) and I was so excited when she asked me to photograph Macie as a newborn! Thank you Brittney for allowing me the honor to make these sweet memories for you! Macie is such a tiny little blessing! Congrats to you, Travis and Kody on your new little bundle of joy!

No comments: